13.5.06

Biiiigggg Noise

And so, Friday came.
Big Noise is an event where each drama group will have a drummer, some cowbell players, some sticks players and some shaking-the-cylinder players. One drummer for each group. And I got it wheeee.

My friends and I made a plot so that each of us get the drummer position. Iylia, Koi Lin, Jonathan, Charles, Jane and myself were awesome drummers, haha.

Well, we'll have one practice session in our drama class, playing by the beat and performing something in the middle. My group did the funky groove move I always do with Niegel and Chris in clubs. Kinda like an Elvis thing.

So when 'Earthquake" came- "Earthquake" is the part of Big Noise where you just make a fuckload of noise with your instruments- Syafiq and me planned to go crash the horseshoe. We left our instruments, grabbed Gavin, Iylia, Sergio, Darwin, Neyo and a few more people, went to the middle and gave the crowd some shuffling.

Well if it wasn't for Iylia to start it, we all would have chickened out.

Anyway, Big Noise 2006.


1730 Hours.


Those neat gloves.


Haha I'm damn random.






Monday 1st class.


WoOooo.

After that, I went to some Chinatown restaurant for dinner, whoop some ass in foos, and went to Hush Bar for Mambo Night.

Awww~ Summer lovin, had me a blasssst.

Damnit, the chick I met in Heist like 3 weeks ago was in Big Noise today. Had no balls to ask for her number. Urgh, someone just shoot me and pour tequila on my grave every Friday night.

Gentleman, good night. Ladies, good morning.

No comments: