23.5.06

It's just my ML and I.

Sigh. I went off to the library to do some catching up with Mathematics 2 after dinner. Got some good comments on my essay plan for History of Ideas earlier this afternoon so I didn't really bother about it tonight. Think I can finish it throughout the weekends if I don't really party too hard and get double hangovers like last week.

I walked out Baillieu with my ML, walked down the stairs towards Grattan St, and the night scenery there caught my eye.

I thought to myself, "Why do people say that winter is depressing?"

..

Yes it is. When you're alone, cold, in the dark below a naked tree.

Sigh, where did I go wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't we like to know where we went wrong huh? but we' always not told where we went wrong..agreed, winter is gonna be a lil sad when you're alone.haha..but that's life bro..least we still go college n eat lunch at union together gether~

eugene said...

i think this is like the third time you comforted me. haha. thanks bro. =(