23.5.06

Feeling guilty, but don't wanna admit it?

Don't leave messages to my mother saying you didn't do it. My mother won't reply you, she doesn't talk to beggars. You want to talk, you talk to me. I talk to beggars. I pity people like you! Oh by the way, if you need to contact me, I'm always accessible at eugene5th@gmail.com. Then you can look at my timetable and see when you can contact me.

But take a number, have a seat. There's long queue of people waiting to spend time with me. And I hope by the time your number comes, you're dead already. God bless! Joy to the world!

On another note, today was a great day because I skipped Lit Lecture. Then in History Tut, teacher saw me for 5 minutes to discuss my essay, and then I went back home. Pat, my EAP teacher didn't come, so I had the whole day free practically! Was doing a little bit of Math just now, and I'm going to look at my new apartment at 1715 hours.

Concept Blue, baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jon today, shorts n sleeveless, and went for lit lect.

perfect timing la we ffk him.

eugene said...

awesomeeee.. hahahahahhaha
jon's such an ass laaaa ffk us last week.