Please don't go crazy,
if I tell you the truth,
no, you don't know what happened,
and you never will if you don't listen to me,
while I talk to the wall,
this blanket is freezing it's been out in the hall,
where you had me for hours,
until I'm sure what I want,
darling I want the same thing I wanted before,
so sweetheart tell me what's up,
I won't stop,
no way.
Please keep your hands down and stop raising your voice,
It's partly what I would be doing if you gave me a choice,
it's a simple suggestion can you give me some time?
So just say yes or no why can't you shoulder the blame,
cause my shoulders are heavy from the weight of us both.
- Snow Patrol.
7.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're All I Have- Snow Patrol
just thought of leaving this comment since you posted how to be dead...
Post a Comment