7.7.09

Somewhere Out There

Today, I picked up a friend of Jane's from the airport.

I remember her, she was that girl in OU with Jane on the Friday after SPM. That was 2005. 4 years ago. I'm sitting at the computer going through nostalgic moments as they're chatting away downstairs, and heaps of stuff are running through.

I woke up this morning to three pancakes - and three poached eggs, my favourite eggs apart from 222's telur separuh masak. This is from the same girl I melted for, about four years ago. God knows why it took me the longest time to get her back, but I'm sure glad I did.

Sure, there will be bitter stuff. Sure, there will be the constant fights.

But I always believe that our love will surface, when we come to our senses, and run back for each other. Just like the intro to "P.s. I Love You".

On my part, I guess I'm still the little boy inside, excited about every damn thing in the world. It sometimes brings me to forget how it makes Jane feels, and I feel awfully bad everytime she forces herself to smile for me. The silent treatment, the tears, ahh fuck that, my kryptonite.

Sometimes she forces herself to participate in things I love to do. It's crazy how much she's done for me, how much she's motivated me, and how much I'm falling more and more in love with her everyday.

It just feels awesome to hear her chatting and laughing away from upstairs. Doesn't happen often, but I hope it will by time.

I love you babe.
I'm glad I finally found you.

ANYWAY.

The Update is..
Eugene can finally snowboard (toe + heel)!
Attacked some blue slopes the other day, almost killed myself but fuck that was fucking fun.
Saw a wombat or two in the jungles.
Took my three days to learn how to connect the toe/heel but I'm glad I never gave up- Fall's Creek is going to be AWESOME.

Snowboard: Burton Blunt 155
Snowboard Boots: Burton SLX
Bindings: Burton Freestyle

And an awesome teacher.. thanks Eng Hui. Enjoy your fucking bak kut teh you Klang fuck.

No comments: