2.5.09

She's The Sweetest Girl


I know you guys won't be coming for the longest of time.
But,
Thanks for coming.
Kept your word.
I miss you.

FML.

Jane printed a whole book of pictures, pictures we took in Gold Coast. I'm still wondering how she did that, like which print shop did she go? Must've been expensive. Probably just another fancy promotion from one of those photo printing shops. Oh well.

FML.

The assignments are massive here in third year. Taxation Law & Advanced Management Accounting.

FML.

I just reformatted my computer and.. installed AVG to be expired on 2018, illegally, duh, and I keep getting pop-up threats.

FML.

My car has been in the workshop since Thursday. Went on Friday because they promised to get it done by then.

"Sorry you gotta come on Saturday."

So I went today.

"Sorry you gotta come on Monday."

FML.com

Sigh.
I'm not the only one unhappy about this.

Oh yeah,
FML.

No comments: