Out of topic,
There was at least a hundred people who came to Ashvin's birthday. Haha nigga hai, got damn fucking drunk, spit and vomitted in my car (again), rolled out of my car seat and fell to the road which was full of leaves (autumn), and just couldn't fucking get up.
TBH quite stress la since you're so fucking heavy.
But happy birthday roomie.
Anyway,
back to topic.
Is it too young?
I'll be graduating end of this year, how does one know if he has the capabilities of going into the working life? What if you fuck up your first job, and bad recommendations from one firm to another, etc. Am I mature enough to handle job stress combined with a relationship, financial planning and a fucking cat?
Rent. Food. Savings. House mortgage. Hobbies (cars etc.)
That's heaps of money there.
Will I be able to get a job? Will I be able to sustain the job? Will I be able to perform? Will I actually meet my goals?
We always talk about becoming millionaires by 26, 27, driving them Continental GT's and Aston Martin's, but is it really achievable? Even if you work hard. Even if you're street smart.
For the past month, I've been covered by debts coming from every direction. I don't see myself getting there to be perfectly honest. This four years living in Melbourne has taught myself about.. myself.
I'm a fucking useless son who spends wayyy too much.
Sigh =/
I'm only worried,
if I have the mentality, the maturity, the strength and the courage
to take care of you.
So you, my mother, and my sister will have a fantastic life.
Am I still too young?
19.5.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Being so aware of your inadequacies is already the first step to beating it. You will do fine la!
Easier sad than done.
Post a Comment