4.2.09

That I love what you're doing.

FOUR FUCKING ROAST PIGS.
My sister's been back for a bit.
I'm trying to get a new place in Melbourne, and have been failing a fair bit.. fuck me.
Ted Baker top. New Mont Blanc.
sevenstoners.blogspot.com

Voon Ying's house wasn't as cheerful as it used to be. 'Twas just my number one, my number two, Hann, Ash and Ezra. WHERE IS EVERYONE MAN?

Who's going to be there on my birthday? :(
WE ALWAYS CELEBRATE EUGENE'S BIRTHDAY TOGETHER.
Come to think of it,
THAT was the last gathering.
Last year's birthday, everyone was there.
Ahh.

Tell that other broke nigga be quiet.

My girlfriend lost too much weight due to food poisoning. She has been bed ridden for a few days; more than a week already. Haven't seen you for a long period at a time because we both have things to do, or have to go home; I'm sorry you could not make it for the family dinner today, the family would have loved you to be there.

About a year ago, we watched Sweeney Todd. Seems like yesterday yeah, love? And the same day I lost my car keys in the cinema.



Okay take that girl, divide her into 5.
Skeleton I tell you.

No comments: