19.2.09

And it seems everlasting

I'm back with my boyboy Tarzan! Melbourne hasn't changed much, and I'm fucking glad to be back.
Eh guys and guess what.
I think right, I have to go back somewhere in like May/June 2010.
Fuck man.
My passport gonna expire next year.

But thanks boys.. for sending Ash and me off. The car ride was so fucking stoned I can't imagine the journey home. But I slept like a fucking pig in the airport, Ash and I both missed our fucking meals.

I woke up like 4 minutes before we landed and had to hold my piss :(

Still can sleep throughout Air Asia flight if you haven't slept for 2 days, don't worry.

Reached the airport and Ashvin bought like a fucking big ass box of Ferrero Roche.

It's Thursday and Jane's going to leave the airport today! I can't wait can't wait can't wait.

It's Thursday morning and Eugene is up.

Dunno what to do :(


Sudah kena dakwat.

I wanna put a rose like.. there. Enlarge the pic and see hehe.

No comments: