It was too much to handle today and so much thought to put into. An interesting discussion resulted in me arguing that I will, and want, to have my firstborn at a young age. I want to play badminton with my son, not golf. I want to hike mountains and race cars with him. I want to pass him his first cigarette, and warn him never to touch that shit again.
I want to dance with my daughter on her wedding day, not just drink with friends. I want to spoil her with beautiful dresses on her 16th birthday, a Volkswagen Beetle on her 17th birthday and a nice apartment on her 21st birthday, not leaving behind a will.
Yes, I have heaps of plans for my unknown children.
But indulge this, my only love now would be Jane. And whether it would be as rough, or smooth, I'll hold her hand throughout. And there is NOTHING, I would risk her for, and NOTHING I would not give up for her.
Get well soon Janey, hope those cramps go away with all your other problems.
27.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment