I don't know how, I don't know why, all I know is it came from a custom game of Warcraft III.
I just had a 222 session with them yesterday, and can't believe I made the decision to leave to Melbourne so early. The amount of laughs were unbelievable, I'll never get that in Melbourne, not even with 2kg of dope.
Everyone's got their new circle of friends, and I'm still glad that most still make time for me. Been a very soul-searching/nostalgic day alone at Old Town Kopitiam but.. I'm glad to be back. I'm glad to be with the guys. Except that Chia Ern's in UK and TC's leaving to Switzerland soon.
So to the 7 blademasters,
Thanks for the laughs and mah jong session and shite. Until today, there're still chats about Junhann's Sohainess/Mom, VY's pyjamas, Diandran's emoness, TC "Chinnn ngo tai lan pa!", PolarBearLeongLeong, FH's ambulance and my cantonese.
Ashvin will be back on Wednesday.
Oh, and to the 4 blademistresses, two which I have not met yet,
Be gentle on them boys.
Fuuuck its good to be home.
P/s: Cepatlah pulang, sayang.
7.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment