This is probably one of the most awkward posts I would ever type, and it is a sincere apology to you guys.
I may not be as much of an "Yeah, okay." kinda guy anymore, nor am I one of those "Yeap, I'm in." anymore. This applies to so many things, I feel. One year ago, and I would be out with you guys, anytime, anywhere, doing anything. But people change and as obvious it can be, I've just chosen the path which I feel is right for me. This time around, I have more commitments than I had even as TL (One girl > 50 troop members) and I intend to hold on to it. Most of you might tell me you understand, but do you? It is not easy turning you guys down all the time, but there are activities that you guys do which just does not describe me anymore. Like clubbing. I don't despise it, I don't hate it, but I don't necessarily have to like it either. Sure, there will be the occasional "once in a while-lah", but I love nothing more with you guys than to sit down, have good food in 222 and chat/make fun of/laugh about Junhann's clarinet blowing times.
Or chor ti/rummy/mahjong/poker/losing 100 bucks on blackjack with the "who's cock is bigger" chat.
Or Dota.. but that, my girlfriend says no.
Or even sitting down at Picadilly/AC and have towers of beers and talk cock about anything under the sun while looking at Diandran.. looking back at ya.
Gone were the days where I find it fun to see red faces under almost pitch black lighting, and can't even hold a proper conversation. Chicks would be transparent to me anyway. But then again, I would, definitely, occasionally, because I missed you guys so fucking much in Melbourne. To finish where I started off, I'm truly sorry for who I changed into, and can only hope you guys still accept me for who I've become.
And I see FH you've gotten yourself a nice souvenir before going to Kampar.
So in the words of VoonZ,
"Let the outside know the inside!"
Hahaha WORD.
Chao.
29.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment