It's so fantastic.. the bean sprouts so crunchy.. oh wait, I should put taugeh and italic it.. like most bloggers. Let me rephrase,
It's so fantastic.. the taugeh so crunchy! So salty some more.. and damn pedas!!
See I took pictures.. and I must take senget senget a bit.. more artistic ma ;)
Like Fazil like that.. eh whenever I mention someone, I must bold la right?
Ok let me rephrase,
like Fazil like that.. =)
OH
I FORGOT
must link one.. ok ok rephrase..
like Fazil like that.. =)
And guess who I ate with!!
See,
this is someone (he got no blog la no link)
and sometwo! :)
With somethree!!
Okay okay, I should be sleeping now.. it's such a lovely day that day cause I ate char kuey teow.. in seaview some more.. Until next time, tune in to eugtan.blogspot.com okay?!
KEEP CHECKING BACK, YO.
P/s : I watched Sweeney Todd that day also.. I give it 5 star rating!! 5/5!!

1 comment:
Gosh b4 i saw the photos i actually tot someone was an ACTUAL person.... hahah
Post a Comment