24.1.08

Heath Ledger died

Wouldn't want to die with people thinking that I'm a gay cowboy.

Anyway, chik chak chik chak chik chak wow I'm a cool blogger I ate this today and I ate that today with this person that person and we ate here and the food was soooo goood and we saw an Adam Lavigne lookalike and the chicken tasted soooo good and chik chak here are some pictures of the chicken I ate and the cucumber I ate and the rice also taste damn good but you know nothing beats the rice that my mommy cook and chik chak chik chak it was raining heavily chik chak chik chak see the rain drops or not chik chak chik chak so sad today my camera drop ok chik chak chik chak now I have to use my camera phone to take pictures of the Sony T2 chik chak cause my camera spoil already so I think I want to buy a DSLR now and carry it around so that people will think I am a cool blogger okay chik chak chik chak here are some pictures of how I look like with a DSLR camera in an Indian restaurant at Section 11 there chik chak chik chak so cool right??


HOW THE FUCK I KNOW SHE KNEW DIANDRAN?

No comments: