And she turns her cold shoulder on suddenly. She has her moments.
But no matter how fucked up I feel, how pissed I should feel, I go to bed and wake up with her lying next to me or getting a kiss, a hug, and maybe just a pinch of her ever-so-rare clingy moments, it gives me the courage and strength to continue.
Continue what?
Continue to "let her go", because of the old sayings. I've had my shot for the past few days. Whether it changed her mind or not, it's not up to me. I guess my "lil trip" here to Melbourne has been worthwhile. Not only I had my first/second chance, this is my third. Is it a charm?
Fuckit- shit happens. No more looking back, no regrets like the past year. I don't know what will happen but wherever this brings me, I'll always treasure, and will always remember the past 12 days.
I hope the wishstick works and you don't get as pain of period cramps as you used to.
Much love,
Gene.
2.12.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment