Just finished poker with the boys. Lost 30. Played so bad, probably because of the bad call I made outside the poker world earlier. Got me tilty.
And it was a Seven night again on Friday. Fucken Josh Fye and Ashvin going back M'sia later at night.. fuckit. 1804's so lonely I hope Li-Na and Chia Ee comes everyday to cook for me slash clean my house for me slash keep me company.
Thanks Ash & Fye for carrying me out of the club, haha. I really wanted to bring a chick back, but I can't even bring myself home so.. gawddammmn. I SWEAR I DO NOT REMEMBER HITTING ON ANY CHICK ON WHATEVER DANCE FLOOR I WAS IN. Heard I made a fucking fool of myself when I was drunk. Haha. I only remember 2 chicks outside the dance floor. Ooh daymn they were hot. Blame Mr. Chivas, not me. Tell your friend I'm sorry k Melly.
BUT goddamn. Said what I wanted outside the club, and never regretted it. Fucking douchebag, be careful with your words, be careful with your presence. Because one mistake and a knuckle sandwich. Oh wait, it won't be only one shot. That's a promise I'll keep.
Just one day.. when I'm over my fears.
On a faggotish sidenote:- I miss Nicky Zyl & Simon. Cheebyekia.
Mom's coming over with desktop soon and that's making me BLOODY HAPPY.
Shawtttyyyrocktothebeattttforyourboyyyyyy.
18.11.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment