So how's everything back in Malaysia (talking to majority- cause friends in Malaysia are well, in Malaysia and roomies are back in Mayang & Penang)?

Ashvin recently moved in to Fazil's room. He's making a fucking mess out of the room. Lisa's here in Melbourne too and she had her fair share of 1804 for the first few days she was here. Simon just left. He's meatspinnin on the way back to KL. Ee, Fye, Lina, Josh are clubbing now (I couldn't get in- so I went back home with Ash and other people)

I just finished with exams- quite disappointed for Finance but I guess everything else went pretty well.
So what's there to do after exams? I'm thinking golf, gym and work. Recently started using the golf elbow again and got back my interest in golf. Arms are getting too small so gym's necessary and work for financial reasons. Doh.
I'm heading back to KL on 9th January- reason being I have to stay for my sister's graduation. So to those people whose birthday I miss, and will be missing, I'm really sorry. Everyone's going to be fucking gone by mid December so I don't know what the fuck to do here. 1804's getting more and more quiet by the day since Simon left.

I'm thinking of a roadtrip- one to explore Melbourne. To gather stories to tell when I go back. Not just city stories, but suburbs and other cities around Victoria. And for my sister's graduation, I'm really considering driving down to Adelaide.
Oh btw I really need a shoulder massage now.
June? Wanna massage me?
Okay I'mma listen to some RnB on WinampStream.
I miss all of you people in M'sia. And will try to make it back earlier if I can.
Taa.

No comments:
Post a Comment