
I might not have all of you in one pic. Well there's actually one but there's someone there I don't want to be on the pic so I'm not putting it up.
But this is one picture I'll remember. Yee Sang before Ashvin left to Melbourne.
I miss every fucking one of you.
Good luck FH & Hann for your STPM. Don't screw it up this time.
How's Mrs. Neighbour, Ezy?
How you doing in Inti, VoonZ? How's Joyce? Hope to have a nice family dinner with her included one night.
Cut your hair already, Ernie?
Diandran I know no more lesen already.. haha sohai.
Don't think TC reads this but you know we all (well, at least, I do) miss you. Take care of Shanny.
Sorry Leroy.
Happy Birthday to October Babies.. Ernie, Hann, Voon Ying, TC.
Barath sudah hilang? Apamacam itu pompuan?
Geoffreyyyyyy thanks for the letter man it was damn fucking touching. Will study, kor.
Lisa's coming down soon.
What you want from Melb, Jean?
I like zuchchinis too, Lynn.
Fuck.. miss all of you motherfuckers. Hoping I can go back in December.
And remember, although I've been contradicting myself the past few months.
Fall in love, but don't fall in love too hard.
It's not the time.
Thanks FungHow. Faster become a lawyer. EFH rising I can already see us tipping waitress with Benjamin Franklins to lift their skirts up for us.
:(

No comments:
Post a Comment