But I really can't pull myself to get in there.
I hope you're not too much of a glutton there.. what's the place name? Campari?
So my one and only fatcheeks Joyce,
Happy 19th birthday.
Your bubbly personality, your maternal instincts, a fantastic girlfriend,
your bimboness, your lil Gabby girl.
These are the things that make you who you are. And these are the things that make me smile whenever I see you.
And your boyfriend with his new WBI 844.
I always tell you two this,
You are the best couple I've seen.
I wish I could play the guitar on your birthday again in the fucking cold wind,
By St. Kilda's, cL & Eng Hui on the guitars with Jay & Iylia singing Wonderful Tonight & When You Say Nothing At All.
Joyce you know I'd, right?
I'm sorry I can't.
But.
We shall feed on Hokkien Mee one day.
Happy Birthday, and I'm sorry.
And thanks.

".. you look wonderful, tonight." - 09/10/06.
Love,
Kor.

No comments:
Post a Comment