What's the whole point?
What's the whole point dressing up to go out today?
What's the whole point putting a fake smile?
When the actual me is taking a cig after another.
What's the whole fucking point?
The whole fucking bed to myself.
The noisy house when I still feel quiet.
What's the whole fucking point of buying a car?
What's the whole fucking point I'm here?
What's the whole FUCKING point of all this shit?
Fuck it. I need a normal life. I want to settle down.
Fuck the drama. Fuck the A-Class acting.
Fuck the sunlight, then again, fuck the darkness.
Fuck these tears. Fuck the fake smiles.
Fuck the fake laughs.
Fuck driving around at night for nothing.
Fuck every place that reminds me of you.
Fuck it.
Fuck it.
Fuck everything.

I need another holiday. I need another bottle.
Being sober is the worst thing now.

No comments:
Post a Comment