18.9.07

And I don't blame you.

It's 5.41 on a nice 18th September morning. It feels like a good day to work. I was up already at 4 to send my sister off to the airport. I drove back alone.

You see, the thing about driving alone is, well, at least when I got my car here, I never used to drive so much alone.

I fucking hate to drive alone. Ask anyone, Eugene never minds if he has to pick you up 20km away or 40km away. But what he hates, is he hates to drive alone. I fucking hate to drive alone.

Life isn't going on too well for me these days because the bed's empty, the car's empty, and the heart's empty. So many thoughts going through my mind when it shouldn't. Too many in fact. The best thing I could do is to work, and get that thought out of my mind. I worked 20 hours last week. I'm working another 4 today.

I need time to heal. For now, I need to get my ass to the beach, the one thing that can cheer me up when everything else is down. I actually drove myself to St Kilda's at 4 in the morning but it was pitch black so it was even more emo.

Baaah.

Eng Hui's downstairs waiting for me to go work with him. Have to drive alone for afternoon work later though.. and uni. Fuck it.



Dry your eyes, Gene.

No comments: