3.7.07

The Poker Table

I had only one night to play with my newest toy that time.

The poker table, and it seems that mah roomie (and his girlfriend, who can also be considered mah roomie) had a lot of fun with the table. Sometimes I just wish not to imagine. But they were just playing Texas Hold'em.

Stolen.









Omg sexynya meja poker aku. (Btw the dude in the pic looks like Hann doesn't he?)

Woooo hoo edited for reasons.

Still out for you, fucka.

13 comments:

Vee said...

God, you guys are hilarious.

I've heard both you AND Ernie call each other a mother-, or just the - on a million occasions. Unprovoked and behind each others' backs on both sides.

Don't beat yourself up about it, you're best friends after all.

Gemynd said...

Eyerr, that completely spoilt my mood on wanting to post this. But I'll post it anyway.

Eugene takes such good care of me! <3!

Eh lets poker.

eugene said...

But we know we called each other motherfuckers (even behind each other's back) so it's really not considered.

eugene said...

knew*

Vee said...

Oh that's even funnier because Ernie DOES know he hates him. So this shouldn't be 'considered' as well, right?

And come on Gene, like you can't empathize with someone who doesn't like Ernie because he has a tendency to want to talk to your girlfriend at the same time as he does (this is putting it in the nicest, mildest way possible). If you remember nothing else about our relationship, surely you remember how much swearing YOU did at Ernie (behind his back, in front of him, him being aware/not aware of it, etc etc) because of that?

And don't give me BS about "I have to beat him up now because he called Ernie a - when he doesn't know him and just because he's angry/jealous" - last I talked to you, you were STILL calling Shaun a mother-.

Eric said...

oooo lotsa crap.

why lah all this crap come out?

Anonymous said...

*rolls eyes*

Gemynd said...

Its Vee Ann!!!111oneoneone

Oh yeah Eugene now you got a reason to whack him personally. I got nothing to do with it anymore :P

Gemynd said...

Oh yeah and I'm not interested in participating in a debate about who's right and who's wrong about something that happened like 4 years ago kays. So hope you don't mind if I just ignore all the previous comments about that little 'feud' we had and live on my life.

For someone who's talking about how 'hilarious' or how 'childish' we are, you seem to be bringing up the past a lot, Vee Vien. Care to drop it?

Gemynd said...

Eh Shaun's a nice guy. He introduced me some porn webbies and talks in 1337 language. My kinda guy.

Is he single?

eugene said...

vee vien still loves me. that must be it. pfft.

don't know what your talks have to do with anything.

(at least we don't get our (ex)gf's to defend us)

mahjong/poker soon?

eugene said...

jesus christ people have to get a life and stop reading my blog.

shoo shoo go read kennysia.com or something

who said about whacking him cause of ernie?

and you're right.

i remember nothing else about our relationship.

Gemynd said...

Hee hee pwnt.