I got a job at GTA Consultants, a traffic consultancy company or sorta. Matt was working there as a traffic engineer or something, and I thought it'd be great to work with a friend.
So I counted cars. I used the clicker thingamajik to count cars at a roundabout turning left, turning right, making a U-Turn. Fuck me they're paying me AUD16 an hour. For fucken counting cars.
Well so the first day of work I was introduced to Kim by Matt, some dude who goes to Crown frequently. His earnings there are ~AUD4,000 every month. Now that's a lot of money, mate.
He goes there and play Baccarat. Baccarat.
BACCARAT?
Yeah sure I've heard of Baccarat as one of the games with the best odds to win the game but the thing is, he loses 1/20 times.
I got to stop all these roulette/poker nonsense and get my ass to the baccarat tables soon. Hahaa.
I walked away with AUD1,300 the other night playing roulette. Free rent for two months!
Haha taaas people exams are coming up.
29.5.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment