15.3.07

The CT Scan

I kid you not, brother.

The chicks here in Monash make me feel its summer during winter. Let's seeeee.

There's one at the back me with Prada sunglasses on her head. Ang moh. Long legs, flowery tube top.
I look out the window and "WHOA!"

There's also one in the library doing a group project right now while I'm waiting for her in the computer lab even if I have an Accounting class at 4.30-6 and its fucking 9.45 IN THE MORNING now in Melbourne. Then I'm going to drive her back. Bah.

A few of you load have repeatedly asked me, "How's Monash?"

Hey, Monash isn't that bad. It's a little far from where I live, about 45-60 minutes drive. I'm having tutorials two times a day, which is Wednesday and Thursday and I have the option of partying on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. As I have stated before, the chicks here are hot and they come in a bunch yo! It's a fucking huge campus but I only rotate around Building 11 & 12 which is near the car park/bus station. I don't spend any time here at all, maybe just for tutes, but other than that I'm all good lying down on my queen size bed at home overlooking the breathtaking view of the city from the 18th floor. I feel like the subjects here are intimidating, other than Economics, partly because I did not take Accounting in Trinity last year. Business stats looks pretty easy, mode, median, mean, ogive, histogram. I'm really into my Marketing class but my dad told me a Marketing major is a bad choice. Got a really good tutor there, maybe that's why I'm so lightened up in class every Wednesday 3 o clock. My Economics teacher is some PhD student, and I'm planning on changing tute times because of that. My business stats teacher is some old chinese hag with saggy boobs who just can't teach for crying out loud. It's been 3 weeks and I STILL have not attended any Accounting tutorial so I can't really comment on that. Just to make myself feel better, people tell me Monash has better Commerce education!

But I'm still going to get my fucking HD, and drag my ass back to Melb Uni, do Actuarial and fucking ace it.

I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna.

First tute test on Monday 9am.

Economics, micro.

To battle, yo.

No comments: