Relationships are never easy ayee? All the compromising and understanding each other, maahaii. We guys are not fucking psychic. We don't know what you're thinking. I bet even Brad Pitt had his days.
"Why don't you do the things I THOUGHT you would do? Why must I TELL you to do it?"
Of course la.. Jesus Christ. I mean once in a while la we will pandai-pandai do some random shit but hey, what else do you want from us to keep the relationship? What else do we have to offer?
So Mr. Lee.. chill it out. It happens to all guys. Relationship's a bitch.
By the way, I beat Diandran 15-0 in badminton. Haha loser.
4.2.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Guys are the simplest minded animal in the planet, so they wont know what girls, smart and complicated animals like us think.. Accept it! hehe
What a terrible generalization to make! Just because one guy is complaining about how hard it is to understand a girl so much that it is possible to know what is on that girl's mind, you make the assumption that guys (in general) are the simplest minded animals in the planet? Pah!
But I do agree, we're not psychic =(
So in return, my statement to you is this: girls are so full of themselves about how "smart and complicated" they are, that they don't even know what simple minded animals like guys are thinking!
Hmm, don't bother replying, I think I just shot myself down.
Cheers!
Post a Comment