Feel pretty screwed these few days. Almost lost my watch in Penang and almost lost my handphone in Uncle Don's.
Gotta admit I got lucky that the workers found my watch in the swimming pool and that some Uncle Don dude gave it back to me. These are the little things that make me THINK that there's still hope in Malaysia. Heck, I wouldn't be shit worried if I lost anything in Aussie, but, well, you know, Malaysians.
Was having a chat with my friends the other day about Malaysians. Look at KLCC. Look at KL City. It's fucking advanced I tell you, even more than Melbourne. The city is without a doubt, a very modern city, but are the people having modern thinking?
People spitting by the road side, drivers ignoring the rules, throwing rubbish out of the window and stuff like that.
Duuuude someone's got to be the pioneer of Modern Malaysians. Along with the modern technology, a modern way of thinking.
I also almost got into an accident today. If it happened, that would be my second accident since I came back. Damn Malaysian drivers.
I like sweet pictures like this.
Definitely not this.
Joyce is a crazy jet ski driver.
By the way I have cool board shorts.

1 comment:
yer!!!! why u dun highlight me on ur blog one!?!?!! damn mean!! i dun like u!!
Post a Comment