Am I invisible to you?
I promise I'll get through,
Tonight.
Cause I don't want to lose you now,
Just try to show me how,
Cause noone knows,
How beautiful you are, to me.
On a totally unrelated note,
What's your favourite M&M colour?
(CHEELEUNG YOUR EX'S ARE HOT)
2 am in the morning. Exams on Tuesday.
Can't sleeeeeep. Need to finish up History & Literature by tonight.
Two cans of red bulls and an iced latte should work.
Really, lonely, miserable, cold, nights.
Sometimes, all I need from you is a comforting hug.
=(
Aih, where art thou, soundtrack of my summer?

No Gene you got to let goooooooooooo
Don't hurt yourself furtherrrrr
Bye.

6 comments:
heh.heh. yeap yeap,it's the season of emo-ness again man..i'm having some trouble with her too.but i guess i'll be fine soon..getting used to this 'moving on' sheeet man.though i still feel fucked up for losing to that ass head..some dude who's getting her in a matter of time la.
Eh cibai,my 'fuck' just now right is a 'fuck' with the 'h' sound wei. it's fuckkhhhhed up man.so dude,let's hope we will get over it before you come back lol.so at least we can party with a peace of mind.
Til then,take care man.oh well..things definitely suck balls when you cant get the gal you want.
my fav m&M color is freakin blue.
and i only have 1 ex. haha. go back, then i help u put in a good word
haha ya hello (: thanks for dropping by. i know there are trinity people reading my blog but like no one tags. SO YAY I'M HAPPY SOMEONE DID. wahahs.
sorry i dont like to bang balls like you do. esp small ones. like pingpong.
haha my msn quite odd doesn't let me add contacts or let people add me. so yeah. what's yours i'll try add you lahs.
oh noes. the horror.
eugene5th@gmail.com
TIS A SEASON TO GET OVER PEOPLE FALALALALALALALALA.
Btw can you tell me the difference between "2 am" and "2 am in the morning"? Faggot.
Post a Comment