Melissa on Monday.

Koi on Tuesday.

Drama Exam on Wednesday
.

And Ching.. every night 2.30 am!
Trinity's ending, but I couldn't have a better year. Cheers to all of my mates, be it ex BBians, people I know before coming, and after coming, in my Drama classes or History of Ideas Lectures (You probably have not seen me), or even those who pissed me off throughout the year.
And to my braaaddddaaaas Iylia, Gavin, Chris, Chee Leung, Eng Hui, Nicholas, Jay Tsen and Shen Jian, you guys are fucking godlike laaaa from shuffling to shishaing to pokering to emoing about our ex's.

Now with your own guys.. fucking happy for my two lil sisters :)

How laaaa best team in Trinity.

The beach days
.

Kita punya personal slut.

My three Casino angels.

Raving with Iylia @ Godskitchen

Cheer up Janeyy!

Ultimately.. those poker nights.
And Fung How if you're reading this,

We need to get a better FF (friends forever) pic.

2 comments:
That.pic.EFH.company.photo.must.recite.rukun.computer.wall.paper.picture.on.the.workers.tie.we.rock.
I'm gonna miss trinity like *uck!! haha i censored it!!
Post a Comment