that I miss my cocksuckers in M'sia fucking a lot.
that I want to be a big brother.
that I'M FUCKING GETTING A CAR IN AUSSIE NEXT YEAR
that I left my camera in my pouch.
that I miss Mommy very much.
that my friends in Melbourne are almost family to me.
that this Friday/Saturday night is KENDURI @ IYLIA'S!!
that my white suit is too big for me.. gotta get it altered.

that I play poker too much.
that I'm failing in college.
that I don't cook as much.
that I was part of a one sided relationship.. which sucks.
that I have to start studying really seriously.
that CheeLeung stayed over Tiok's. OI DON'T BE NAUGHTY LA.
that I got class at 11. Half an hour from now.
that I can't find my watch to wear for prom.
Fuck la damn bored.

Fuck la no time to upload anymore pics. Classssssss.

1 comment:
fuck u laaa...must announce arrr
Post a Comment