Random musings.
For the past few days, it was pretty sunny and all, therefore I was pretty happy. I mean, the cold cold winter is about to end, the sun is finally back up and the sun doesn't fucking set at 5.30pm already.
Spring is coming in 2 weeks time or so. But today, it has been miserably cold as I walked here from my apartment to my Mathematics class. Urr.. yeah. I'm having Maths class in about 10 minutes so I thought I'd drop by the computer labs for a bit.
My N70 is playing Existentialism on Prom Night. Which made me pretty emo. The Yearbook committee can't even handle ONE FUCKING COLLEGE MAGAZINE. And I'm just afraid that the Trinity Ball will be cancelled. I'm going to design the poster for the Trinity Ball today/tomorrow. That's cause other people are fags who don't give a shit about the ball and the yearbook. Like the committee. Pissed, I am.
Jane is going to sing in the competitiion tomorrow. Nelly Furtado's 'Try'. Pretty emo song as well. And she just recovered from a horrible sorethroat which disables her to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star properly.
Joyce has shifted to 9th floor in Arrows. Iylia shifted to Concept Blue. Tomorrow's poker night at my house. We just bought an octogan table for poker. Pictures up tomorrow hopefully.
Tiok Nee's doing her bitch of an Accounts essay. I have no more essays. I got 4 papers in the upcoming papers. Most of my friends got only 2 or 3. Bah.
Ying has.. disappeared. Haven't heard from her since Sunday.
Wei Hong, Ching Yi and Yit Ming changed to July Intake.
Gavin, Iylia and me had an emo/stone night yesterday. Our weekly thing, you know.
Caleen's sick and recovering, hopefully.
I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm pretty much fucked at the moment. I don't know. It's just one of those cold winter days with rain. It's just so.. damn.. miserable. I haven't been doing much studying lately, and I feel very, very stupid. Sometimes, I wonder why I do the things I do. But I have never doubted if it has ever been worthy of my time/energy.
Anyhow, good luck tomorrow Janey. Love your voice, and everything else.
24.8.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment