28.7.06

Why her?

So we didn't work before. We didn't even go through three weeks. But why am I doing what I'm doing? So, people can't see us together again. People think I'll never make the run, again.

But they are some things about her that keeps me hanging on.

It's the way she doodles on her books, the lecture hall tables.
It's the way she slants her book a little sideway when she takes notes.
It's the way she writes little lines on her finger and arms.
It's the colour of her nails, she always preferred it black.
It's how she's always quiet in lectures.. I find it terribly sexy.
Her choice of music, emo/punk.
Her melody, the way she sings caught me.
The way she dresses up.
The bright days she gives me.
The messages she sends.
The things she tells me.
She doesn't like mint.
She can't hold a chopstick properly.
She appreciates every dollar.
And how she gets high on sugar.
How about the fact that she doesn't sleep until two hours after she eats?
That hug she gave me.
The first time we held hands.


And how her smile never, ever, fails to take my breath away.

So we might not happen again. But does it even matter?

Because if this is the way she likes it,

I like it.