30.7.06

Team Undecided!

I'm not much of a soccer player, that's why I became the goal keeper of the team.


Warmup @ Team Undecided.

We assembled at Melbourne Central at 8 in the morning to catch the train to Clifton Hills. The team consists of goalkeepers Robin and I, defenders Chris, Gavin, Clifton and Chee Leung who is also the captain. Midfielders Shen Jian, Jay Tsen, Jason Khoo, Koon Ho, Sujana and Stanley. And Mr. 10.7 second 100m sprinter Kwan Boon Lee as the striker.


Everybody say "Ciiiibaiii"


Our first game was against the staff/alumni team. I conceded the first goal through a penalty from Mike Heald. I kinda think it was a good thing cause it lifted our spirits up. Boon Lee for the first goal, Sujana for the second and third, and a final goal from Shen Jian's penalty kick. We won 4-1.


Chee Leung The Captain & Cheerleaders.

Albert House next, Jay Tsen blasted a tight angle shot from the right. 1-0 to us.


0.75 seconds before the ball ended up at the back of the net.

We drew with the Palmerston team and lost to the July Intake/Alumni team 0-1.


Sujana.

We were top of the league, so we played the staff team for the finals. We lost 4-2 through penalties. If only I saved one penalty. And the worse thing? Most of the goals, I dived the right way. Fuck.


Nike's.

Chee Leung blogged about each and every player, so well, go.

However, he forgot bout that ass who is in between the strikers and me, which is also Chee Leung himself. The motherfucker will die before letting the ball go through him. I guess I pretty much feel secure as a goalkeeper having him as my last man. The tackles he made on Khairul, Rooney-wannabe, Glen Jennings (Literature teacher) and all the stops he made.. fucking unbelievable. He could clear the ball with both legs. And his ability to head the ball.. it puts Zidane to shame (haha headbutting).


Macho.

Well, we lost in the penalty shootout. It was bloody hell of a pressure when the final whistle blew. The pressure was then on me. Glen Jennings missed and the rest scored. Jason and Sujana missed on penalties. We were fucked. Bad luck.


Haunting me for the next 5 years.


I think a girl can just fall in love with him looking at this pic. ks_jian@hotmail.com

But no doubt about it. The best player of our team was Chee Leung and Shen Jian. Both gave a hundred and ten percent to the game.


For the ladies who are into soccer hunks.. take your pick. Except for that hot stud at top left. She doesn't let. =)


Two ladies I would kill for.

Yeap, it was pretty fucking sad to lose in penalty shootouts.. in the finals. We shed some tears. If only I saved one penalty.



But what made every dive, and every muscle ache, every stretch I pull, every stud scratch, every kick in the stomach and every bruise I get worth it, was the credit each team member give me, the hug Chee Leung gave when I saved the free kick and..

the run she made to me to make sure I was alright when I missed the last penalty.

It's really every footballer's dream.

Most pictures taken professionally by Ms. Yong. Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Blue bell pa pilates Provigil paypal http://www.credit-cards-27.info camping cambrils