25.7.06

More chlorophyl!

I had to fucking use dictionary.com to spell that damned word. I was never really good at Biology anyway (C6 for SPM, heh.) and plants were never my thing.

Fuck. That. Shit. I hate Science.

Snored during Literature lecture today, slept with Ms. Neild beside me in HOI tutorial and was pretty bored during EAP today. Walked Jane to Arrows after class (hooray!) so she could go shopping with Tiok Nee. I had to do my three week laundry.

You people back home should be THANKFUL you have maids or your mom or your sister to do your laundry for you.

Laundry.

I also find it damn cool to type posts outside my balcony. It's cold! I hope my new apartment has a balcony. But I don't think so. Yay! One week to shifting!

Soccer match's this Satuday. Team, we MUST win. Medal awarding ceremony is during ball! It'll totally make our night, guys. Come on.

"I became an sms junkie because of you!"

I somehow find that.. flattering.

No comments: