11.7.06

I got to hand it to you,

Ezra, I think your pick up lines are dammmmn chun la. Haha.

Guess where I am guess where I am! I'm enjoying the Melbourne cool weather in my balcony! And I'm online here! So fun! So fun! I love wifi. But actually its not that fun when you're in your boxers at 11 degrees celcius lah.

I think this is the first time I had a good flight cause I didn't sleep the night before. I slept like a freaking baby in the plane and when I woke up, they were serving breakfast already! Woohoo! I'm kinda hyper now.

Reached, went Hungry Jacks for breakfast, came back, unpacked, sleep. Woke up at around five something in the evening, went for dinner with Graham, Jay Tsen, Wei Hong and Shen Jian. We wined and dined and talked about cocks.

Went to tab and put some bets on Italy to win. Watched Italy win the World Cup. Lygon St went crazy, and so did we. I think I got the best place to watch along Lygon.. I stood on top of a box and lean on a tree.. over looking everyone. And I was beside Jane all along.

FORZA AZZURRI. Socceroos lost to the Champs, and I won money. Shen Jian & Chee Leung went crazy.

Basically all of us went crazy. I mean.. even Tiok Nee, Jane and Joyce tagged along to Lygon. Played FIFA World Cup on the computer while waiting for class to start. Got my ass to Drama then I came back and slept until 5. Went to celebrate dinner in Lygon St. again with another 12 people..

And I'm back at home! Getting back my EAP results today (it's after 12!).

Stress.


Doesn't Joyce look so hot in MY Italy away jersey?

No comments: