19.7.06

Fuck wei damn malu.

We were in Maths 1a Lecture.. I think it's the only class We have together. I didn't catch up with her during lunch break so I messaged her asking where she was. When I saw her in the Student Union, she was reading some notices so I didn't bother disturbing, just asked whether she was going for lecture and she nodded.

I entered the lecture hall in Redmond Barry building with Jon and Iylia. We were at the middle so I thoughttttt she was going to come sit with me. Turns out she went to sit with Sujana.. Motherfucker. Quiteeee down la but I thought to myself, why be so overprotective? Don't think she would like it AND We're not even together lar.

Then as the class ended, she walked out fast. Only outside I caught a glance on her, so I kinda ran to the corner to walk her home and as I turned the damn corner, she was gone. Iylia and Jon caught up with me and I was like "WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?"

I decided to help Iylia to buy charcoal for some shisha sessions. As we walked along Elizabeth St, an sms came.

"Haha don't curse when you can't find me. I was really really close by.. haha. But when I came out, you also not there.. Lol"


Shiiiiiiiit.

Because it's winter and it's cold, here's two summer pics I never knew existed.





And of course.. the classic pic.



And I really like this pic:-



Looks like my fight club story reached Malaysia easily via Fazil. Not bad, not bad.

No comments: