6.7.06

Changes

I intended to write about SSP gathering at Murni's then I felt a little emo. It's never going to happen between us. Both of us probably know that. Sigh.

I don't want to spoil it all by saying something stupid like 'I love you.'

And sorry mom for not spending enough time with you when I'm back.


BB staff (and ex staff).

From left to right. I didn't really favour Yong cause she was a bitch to me in Scouts. Everyone in school knows that the best KH teacher is Lim Ai Ling. Some even had the hots for her.. I kinda recall most of them to be Indians.. haha. Fung How made Pn. Lee cry. Probably one of my favourite teachers of all time, and my Mom's best friend. Aunty Margaret, I miss you la. She captioned me as, "Eugene can sell ice cream in the North Pole!" She always has a big smile whenever she sees me. She also taught us the difference of pronouncing "Bitch" and "Beach".
Mommy. I don't know why she is still teaching in that stupid school. No brains one. But you know I love you la. Yamcha Friday k?

Aieee. Emo.

No comments: