27.4.06

Who are you?

After a very long day (which includes skipping Mathematics 1 class), I had to attend a workshop on "Handling efficient meetings" or some sort like that. It was pretty gay.

The only thing that caught my attention during the whole one and a half hours of the workshop was at the tail of the event, Ashwinny mentioned,

"When we interview you, we ask you to describe yourself. Don't tell me you're a student of Trinity College, I've found that out already. Don't tell me what subjects you take. The subjects you take does not describe who you are. Tell me something about your past, what do you like to do, do you like fishing, what school do you come from."

I did not feel sleepy anymore. Who am I? What did I answer during the interview? What would I have answer now?

The bloody question was stuck in my head throughout the KFC meal, throughout Mathematics revision until now.

Who the fuck am I?

It's pretty fucked up when you realise you don't know how to describe yourself.

On another note, here's for your viewing pleasure. The journey back from college @ 8pm.



Victoria - The Place to be.

No comments: